Sustainability Audit & Roadmap
For businesses that need to establish a sustainability strategy
Think you can't afford to work more sustainability? Actually, you can't afford not to. In a 2020 survey by Mckinsey, 66% of all respondents, and 75% of millennial respondents, said they consider sustainability when making a purchase. That means that if you are not working sustainably, then your customer might be counting you out.
What is the Sustainability Audit & Roadmap?
- A full review of your supply chain - from design to production to sales to product end of life.
- An understanding of how your business is currently performing in terms of environmental and social responsibility.
- Review of your sustainability claims to ensure they are clear, honest and substantiated.
- A detailed roadmap for improvement with specific and measurable goals.
Ideal for businesses that are:
- Thinking about working more sustainably but don't know where to start
- Not sure what it really means to be a sustainable brand
- Unsure how to communicate what you are doing to your customers without greenwashing
- In need of help with measuring your impact
What's needed from you?
- Dedication to working more sustainably and a willingness to do things differently.
- Full transparency with me on how your supply chain is running including who is making your products.
- Minimum 3 months commitment to working together